Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, June 06, 2019

Forevermore

It might have been the stars
that draped the sky of blue
or the way the moon glowed
that took my mind to you.

From the moment I wake up
until I'm falling off to sleep
I find myself daydreaming
you right here next to me.

There is a peace to the moment
an excitement that can't be explained,
the way you touch my heart
is like standing in the summer rain.

I call it the great escape
to the heavens we soar
sharing in the sweet embrace
called our forevermore.


~
Movie or a love song
or a sweet memory,
every thought brings
you here to me.

Grateful am I
for this moment in time
that allowed me to document
your heart and mine.


~

I wanted to whisper
instead I called out your name,
in hope that you would hear
what my heart has to say.

Simple words repeated many times
" I love you darling for all of my life"
from my lips the words flow
to your heart alone. "forever and ever
I love you so"






No comments: