Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Our Journey


Love has the ability to overcome all obstacles,
comfort the heart and excite the soul.

When simple is extraordinary as
a moment in the day with you,
I am so ever grateful for this gift 
that makes each day feel new.

Sunshine in place of rain, 
happiness throughout my day, 
with each thought I have of you
those gray skies turned blue.


Some hold on by faith but
 we are interlocked by love.

The written word is merely thoughts 
it is what is in your heart that matters most.




I do believe in God who knows our wants and needs better than we do. 

I love you so much !!!! Shouts from mountain top
and at the same time whispers from the heart.



 Perfect place for you and I,
 sunshine and blue skies,
whenever you are with me,
it feels like a surreal dream.

No comments: