Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, December 05, 2019

Dance


I'm gonna celebrate,
it's more than a holiday
everyday I think of you
night, morning and noon.

Calms the heart and
soothes the sold
when you take my hand
in a forever hold.

The dreams make you mine,
i am walking in one all the time,
just to feel you close to me
and imagine how life could be.

Love is like a rose in bloom
beautiful is what i think of you,
from that first hello
i knew i had fallen in love with  you.

~

I reached into the darkness
and I felt you reaching back,
like some kind of magic
that taught my heart to once
more laugh.

Your fingers through my hair
and your love to my heart
a joy I have never known
till  I felt your embrace from
a far.

You pulled me close
in that one special dance,
I call it magic, others
call it chance.



No comments: