Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Happiness

The gifts of life are right in front of us,
if only we open our hearts to see.

`

Treasure each moment
fleeting as they may be.

~

You know it's that something special,
when it brings sunshine on gray days,
lifts you up when your feet are anchored.


~
They say there is no room for doubt.
believe this …endless love.

~
I never lost the child in me
I still believe all is possible.

~

If I had one day left on earth
I'd still spend it telling you how much I love you

~
Life is tiny glimpses through the
window of the heart.

~
It is your unselfish and caring love
that has taught me the true meaning of love.

~

I thought what one word describes my love for you?
but my heart could not settle on just one word.





  1. Happiness is just knowing you care.




No comments: