Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, December 28, 2019

Sunshine

                                           My sunshine on a rather gray day.              


                                                           Your presence was permanent
                                                           the day you entered my heart.                                  
~


Tears of emotion reveal what I already knew
that there is no greater love.

~

                                             I think the Lord shows up what's wrong first,
                          so we can recognize what's right when we are presented with it.    
~



Whispers to soar the mountains...
                                             
~



                                                May the words placed upon the page
                                         allow our souls to live beyond an ordinary day.







It is not a trap
I'm not out at sea,
here in the moment
just you and me.

I felt the magic
a soul set free,
to soar the heavens
in what seems a daydream.

Peace the blanket
passion the fire,
warming my heart
with each passing hour.



No comments: