Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, December 30, 2019

special way









Fate, chance, choice and circumstances in the chapters of life. With the new year approaching it finds me reviewing the chapters of life. It took me to a book I had read, one given to me by   a  friend " Conversation with God." The book in a quick summary defines life as a "journey of experience." Whether that experience is positive or negative, there is something to learn from it. Few chapters fall under the label of difficult and I wish at times I could erase them. But let's be honest if the chapters had never come to light I would have never met you.
I can't imagine my life without you or nor would I want to. Sometimes I think I am a bit emotional but as my children move on in their lives I find another chapter writing itself. It is easy for people to walk away, make a game of life, that can be quite painful. Like all of the poems I write this one is also dedicated to you. The man who holds my hand through all that life has to offer. Wipes tears and reaches for your hand. I couldn't imagine the pain my heart would feel, if I could not hold your hand. Surely my heart would stand still and my days would darken and the sun would fade away. It is you my angel that has brought love my way. In my heart I hold you like I did that first day, filled with joy and laughter.

The errors of life
have led me your way,
as I recognized the magic
that appeared that day.

It is not about loneliness
or the hole in my heart
but the uniting of two souls
that cannot be torn apart.

The more I have of you,
the more I want of you,
to share with you in this
this special kind of love.



`




No comments: