Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, January 02, 2020

Signed ...Eternity

I gazed at the heavens
at the stars shining bright,
wondering if you see
what I see each night.

I see how distance plays a part
yet we're closer than a shining star,
two souls bonded into one
formed out of the purest of love.

It's that something special
bringing sweet joy to the day,
when you reach on out and
touch in that special way.

I recognized  from the start
the familiarity deep in your heart,
embracing all that we are
two lovers united from afar.

There is no separating
what is meant to be,
as I found you or was it
that you found me?

It has nothing to do with a fantasy
even when it feels much like a dream,
pulling you close as two can be
in a dance performed for eternity.




No comments: