Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Always and Forever

Wake up sweet love to my kisses,
this is the magic of our world
where only kindness exist
and the good of life dwells here.

Wake up sweet love to my arms
feel the warmth of touch
for we were brought together
united in the presence of love.

~


I'm gonna hold you in my arms,
like I have the night before
squeezing tight my pillow
and still wanting for more.

I'm gonna love you everyday
that was written out by fate,
placing you in my life
makes this journey feel right.

Gonna feel the warm rays
you're my sunshine in the day
the brightness I see comes
from the visual of you and me.

Gonna kiss you every morn
and have you begging more,
I smile as I say I'm gonna
love you day after day.










Cloud dancing, ducks quacking in the yard,
from the first moment you had my heart.
Window glass pane separates you and I,
that is when I begin to hold you in my mind.

Tear drops have fallen for what I don't know
emotions held in that simply won't let me go,
Placing my hand in the air and this is what I feel,
a lover that conquers all the distance made by hills.

No comments: