Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Promise

When the wind takes to the trees,
I am sure it must have known
as threw the leaves it blows
and whispers your name to me.

When the sun begins to set
and the darkness takes a hold,
I find myself holding on to you
to feel your love come through.

When I'm here all alone
with nowhere for me to go ,
I find myself in a dream
with just you and I.

~
Sense the emotions
feel through the heart,
a treasure of sweet love
was there from the start.

To know the next word
in the way that you do,
the connection incredible
puff! right out of the blue.

`
I am documenting each moment
so the world will come to know
beyond our earthly beings
you'll eternally be my beau.

Beginnings with no endings
I promise to never let go,
hold my hand tightly
each moment is like that
first hello.

I am documenting each moment
with the words from my heart
so we can live forever
through a common form of art.










No comments: