Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, January 09, 2020

Love Deep

Caress your brow
in my arms sleep,
feel the tenderness
of a love deep.

Like a frame in a movie
hold this one moment still
tucked safely in my arms
and let your heart feel.

The stars in the heavens
are shining bright,
with the planet Venus
ruling the night.

Guides hearts together
never shall the part,
entwined to as one
like a work of art.

~




I need not touch the human flesh
to feel your heart with mine mesh,
embracing the moments we share
I feel the love of one who cares.

It is more than just special
and no words can be found
to express the sweet love
that fell from the clouds.

I shuttered and quiverd
as I whispered to myself
to dispel the darkness
and the future foretell.

Happiness surfaced and
I was consumed with joy
while the passion between us
can never be destroyed


.~
I whispered sweet words of love
meant only for your ears,
sent via from the heavens
from my heart signed sincere.

Heart felt messages written
in the magical skies of blue
a glorious celebration
of the days shared with you.







No comments: