Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Heavens


In my mind I climbed the mountains,
in my heart I held you in my arms,
but it was this unique connection
that your soul bonded to mine.

In my dreams we shared a moment
in my thoughts I heard you speak,
but it was by the grace of the heavens
that the whispers of love came to me.
~





There is a calm to the night
as the wind stepped a side
and the sky cleared with
so many stars to share.

The view a delight
blankets over you and I,
that is how I know you
are right here by myside.

There is a song to be sung
written with words of love,
the combination magical
flows gentle thru the air.

The strings of my heart
were played from the start
igniting such passion
that my soul could not deny.

There is a place that we go
few will ever know,
where two come together
in a display of eternal love.



~

Time took to the wind
distance is the sin
parting you from me
all I have is my dreams.


Cinderella is a fairytale
for I have my own hell,
to have you near and faraway,
puts a spin on the gray.

~`
I'll keep on dreaming
gonna stay here all day,
hugging my pillow
wishing winter away.

I'll keep on praying
gonna do it all day,
that you feel my love
in a warm cozy way.

I'll keep on loving
till the ends of time,
as long as you know
you were always mine.

~



No comments: