Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Hand in Hand

See the source image



























It is a mild winter and felt more like an extension of spring and still I found myself struggling to get past the dark season. With each day a little lighter longer I rejoice in the birth of a season that we call spring. Life like the seasons is filled with chapters, Some of the chapters I wish I could rewrite and others I would rather reread. But all of them get us to where we are today. My daughter said " we would not be who we are if we did not live through the experiences." Does that mean we are at the first down in the fourth quarter? If so I am running with the ball.


Taking a deep breath and slowly exhaling ...



Daffodils are blooming
they are dependent on the light,
the yellow flowers of spring
decorate the hills with life.

The season arrived a little early
but that is okay with me, 
it means we have more time 
to celebrate what life brings.

Wonderful and warm moments,
that I keep tucked safe inside 
and visit day after day
with your hand interlocked in mine.








Wraps my arms around you 
and holding you tight.


In silence I call out your name, 
in whispers day after day. 


No pinching...I am dreaming. 



No comments: