Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Words of the Heart

Soft whispers of the heart
Connects our souls from afar,
I felt your love and I smiled inside
While singing under the midnight sky.

The flame of the candle was bright
It danced on the ceiling in a romantic light.
The Silhouette appeared as one in the dance of our special love.
++++++++++

I hummed a wordless tune
And it was no surprise
My heart filled the blank
With the names of you and I

Passion rules the moment
And peace took to the mind
As the visual of two became
One right before my eyes.

There is a magic to the moment
That cannot be explained
As I reached out in the darkness
And love poured down like rain.

‐-------‐----‐


I carry your love deep inside , so you're always with me, heart soul and mind.

Whenever I travel and whatever I do I hold your hand to see each day through.


No comments: