Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Spring

Rain, snow, ice brr cold  not matter the temperature you know that spring is on its way as the day is staying a little lighter longer. The magic of light it's like your love infusing a warmth into my soul.


Sunshine on rainy days,
blue skies like the month of May,
you're love within my heart
was always there from the start.

Sweet dreams that bring you near,
knowing just how much you care,
wondering just what it means
when you turn my days to spring.

Heart filled with your love
special like the heavens above,
as I taking you in my arms
and in my heart day after day.

Like a painting on the wall,
the canvas of life say's it all,
two souls joined as one
in this  magic we call love.

No comments: