Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Words of The Heart

 I watched as the boats traveled down the river that day and at that moment felt my mind slowly drift away. The heart that was weathered by the storms begins to count the endless grains of sand along the shore.  The landscape inviting I wished a little more, opened my heart and let you in the door.  I kept the secrets in the sand upon the shore titled after the one that I adore.

~

One sided love is the pain of all heartache,

~

Fate leads us to the door, 

choice allows us to open it or not. 


~

Life is nothing but chapters

I wish I could erase a few.

~

People always talk about living their life over,

the first time is hard enough.


~

I am beginning to like isolation

it doesn't hurt as much.


~

Sometimes all there is,

is a daydream


~

I must have read one to many fairytales...there is no happily ever after.


~

Sometimes I like the silence 

until the memories surface.


~

Ugh

~



No comments: