Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Restless Morning

I am not sure that the path was redirected at all,

for there is no justice in fate. 

~

If the longest word in the human vocabulary.

~



If there is a final farewell 

I left it upon the night sky.

~

Nothing is worse than 

when two people are not on the same page.

~



Angels or demons?

~



The conflict between needs

is relevant to the outcome.

~


Misled by desire makes for a chapter of drama.

~

You can't change reality...

~

I fulfilled my dreams 

by creating a new one each day.

~


You don't realize a guardian angel is watching over

until you look back. 

~

Fate is the realigning of souls.


~

Weeping dry tears...

~

There is no sin in loving 

but in its absence a breach that leads to an eternal void.


Maybe it is the aging process

I see things quite differently.

~

Once upon a dream...

~

I have succumbed to the barriers

created by choice.

~

Not of happiness or sadness,

rather numb at best.

~

 Grasping for your hand to find only darkness.

~

In reality the words are meaningless

or are they?

~

Following someone else's script. 

~

The irony is that a person can run their whole life

and never get anywhere.

~



No comments: