Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Sleepless Night

 Right and wrong is interchangeable.


~

There is what I think and what you think.

~

Prison is not that of chains

nor is it what locks the flesh, 

the confinement of the soul

builds barriers of the mind.

~


Lifetime of experience reveals

that circumstance lays the ground work 

but choice is inevitably the final conquest.


~


I use to love spring

as I thought of it as a beginning,

but it is a season in turmoil.

~

...everything ends.


~

Isolation comes with its own reward.


~

They say that love and hate are not so far apart.

 Both are overflowing with emotion. 

~

Love is overrated... it only works when two people feel the same way.

I am not sure that exist because no two minds are the same..


~

If tomorrow never comes , 

I am okay with that. 

















`






















No comments: