Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, May 28, 2022

Just A Dream

 I spend my day 

dreaming of you, 

to bring you closer

and make my sky blue. 


Don't know what you think,

at this moment who cares?

While time marches on 

without a day to spare. 


I once believed in the words,

a legacy of sort in forever years.

The sun will keep shining and the

sky remains blue, even though it's me

without you. 


Just a dream to bring you here,

a vision of love two hearts shared.

Though all comes to an end 

my love and my friend. 


No tears fall 

though these eyes of mine cry, 

as I go about dreaming 

of a life with you by myside.


I don't think you ever understood

how much I needed what time took,

I have to be grateful for all we had

it created the memories and for that

I am glad.





No comments: