Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, May 15, 2022

Melancholy

 It could have been different

the path we chose to take, 

a different kind of world 

from the moment we awake.


No use in feeling Melancholy

the blues have nothing over us, 

for you will always be the sunshine

free of any sort of fuss.


There is a song in the air 

that only soul can recognize

spirited and magical 

it caught me by surprise.


I listened rather closely 

as my feet floated off the ground,

I reviewed all the memories 

and nothing could hold me down.


Grateful is this heart 

for knowing you is grand

I wouldn't change a thing 

to alter God's plan.


There is lesson to be learned

in all we say and do, 

I am sure that is why the Lord

had me collided into you.


If these days are the last 

in this quarter of life, 

I am happy I experienced 

the joys that feel so right.


Loving you is magical

like our star above 

had me falling deeply

in love with you.


There are so many ways

that a person can share love

that I'm so grateful

that our souls united as one.


No comments: