Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, May 06, 2022

This thing we call...

 They say," everyone has at least one good story." Some of us have a few. 


~

What I have learned over the years, that love comes in various forms. It can be born from either a want or a need and can flourish from the simplicity of caring or the passion of desire. The rarity comes when two people feel love on the identical plane. I call that the fireworks stage or the magic. I am not sure it exists but if it does it very, very rare. Emotions or the feelings that control one person's heart doesn't all control another. I have had the rare pleasure to meet a variety of people, and each revealed their similarity and differences of this thing we call love. 


The needs were very simple

I wanted it to be so, 

reaching through the waters

as I felt you let me go. 


I gasped as I struggled

trying to understand, 

our needs were very different

as I stumbled in someone elses

plan.

No comments: