Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Free

 Just a word upon a page 

one story that remains, 

life with you is not a game

it's the path that leads this way.


Like a buoy tossed out at sea

that is what you are to me, 

you calm the very soul 

as you've got this magic hold.


I'll never let you go 

I think by now you must know, 

love likes ours was meant to be

as the sevens sent down this dream. 


Something comes over me 

as if the Lords listened to my plea, 

I won't go till you are in my arms 

and we are dancing under the nightly

stars.


The world has such negativity 

but you and I rise above to see, 

feel my hand reaching out to you

we are closing the gap in the heavens

blue. 


I'll love you till the end of time

the words were written in rhyme, 

documenting what you mean to me

and setting our souls soaring free. 



No comments: