Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, February 01, 2023

Blah blah

 How is it the same experience takes on a different view? Throughout the years it went from sunny skies to grey and blue. I might have known from the start, but the foolishness of views was seen from the heart. I reached out each night to you, wishing and a wanting for you to be reaching out too. It might have been the time and place that wrote the chapter where souls would grace. I thought about each moment over and over again, hoping my inner spirit would soon be on the mend. There might have been a lesson or two, entwined into the story between me and you. From happiness to tears, to the long-forgotten years, the road that lay before us found a fork in the center of the road. Hello and goodbye broke my heart in two as I gave up on hope and the day anew. This path lay before me by someone or something other than me. I tr tied to change it but emotions blocked what I could see. 


The shield is bigger.

the pain has lessened so, 

as I stopped feeling

when you let go. 


I'll never feel the same, 

the emotion has no rule, 

the energy has faded. 

and no longer has a hold. 


I thought I must be kidding, 

as I still feel a pain

an ache where the heart

remembers your game. 





 


No comments: