Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, February 13, 2023

The Voice of the Heart

You can't let the evil surface, 

no pain to allow in your heart.

Remember our souls are one 

united for what it's worth. 


I'll meet you in the heavens, 

in an embrace of true love. 

From that moment we met 

I knew that we were truly one. 



How is it my feet are running while standing still, 

trying to get away so this heart of my can no longer feel. 

No one can speak for you, certainly I won't try to do that, 

I only know what's in my heart as I made with you a pack.


You might say I was foolish for the promise's I made, 

but one thing you can count on are the words of the day. 

Our time is brief on this place planet we call earth, 

but the love eternal has an everlasting worth. 






~

I whispered to the wind

to blow my love your way, 

with a kiss against your cheek

as a reminder of that day. 


I barter with the rain 

may it touch you in away, 

that awakens your spirit

in a loving kind of way. 


The world is filled with sadness

as if the devil has won, 

that is why I spend my days

dreaming of where I belong. 


Listen to the silence. 

Hear my words from above, 

they were given to you, 

like heavens gave to me your love.


It's not a matter of can't. 

it's the won't that doesn't let go, 

I refuse to say goodbye.

and let the darkness show.




~

Look on a head 

and never back, 

this train has 

jumped the track. 


Doesn't matter 

where we go, 

there is always 

one new road. 


 Another day, 

one more look, 

turn the page, 

close the book.







No comments: