Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, February 18, 2024

February Snow

 I watched the snow falling down, 

sprinkles of star dust on the ground.

That with the sweetest memories 

brings a joy directly to me. 


Closed my eyes to bring you near, 

so our love could be shared.

From that first day I met you

my world took on a different hue.


It doesn't matter where you are, 

our names are written on the star, 

up above the clouds high, 

the star is shining down on you and I.


Life was most certainty grey

until I think of you it goes away, 

bringing sunshine to my heart

melting it from afar. 


There is no tears in these eyes of mine,

only smiles till the end of time.

as long as I have your memory 

I'll live on that sweetheart dream.


You might have let go, 

turned away like melting snow, 

but I remind you that I don't care

as I will always keep you here.


There is a place in my heart, 

occupied by your sweet love,

kept there for those special days

so our cloud dance never fades.








No comments: