Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, February 12, 2024

Sweet Dreams Indeed.

 It's some kind of magic

this powerful energy we share, 

from the moment I wake up 

there's love in the air. 


It can't be copied

it's as unique as can be, 

sweeter than honey 

it brought you to me. 


Touches my heart 

in an extraordinary way, 

leaving happiness to carry

me throughout the day. 


I'll say good night 

glad you're in my life, 

as you calm my spirit 

replacing the darkness 

with light. 

~

Sunshine on grey cloudy days and a warmth that blankets in it's own way. Grateful am I for this unique kind of love. Unconditionally wonderful must have been sent down from above. I close my eyes and whisper good night as  I tuck your love in my heart to keep safe throughout our life.  Sweet Dreams.



No comments: