Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, June 17, 2024

Uncanny

 It was uncanny how the wind gently performed a dance with one leaf of a pond iris. The leaf gracefully swayed back and forth while  everything else stood still. The rays of the sun could be seen reflecting off the water as it all seem to come together in one of natures very own ballets.  It was at this very moment that I realized how fortunate I am to be part of this wonderful world.  It is the beauty of the season and the memories of you coming together that compliment  the moment. 

Flowers in the wind

the summer just begins, 

thinking of you and I 

as I gaze up at the blue sky.


Traveling thru time 

it all feels like a rhyme, 

documenting the journey

no regrets, what will be, will be.



No comments: