Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Block of Time!

The cicadas hum a introduction to the new season that waits impatiently to burst into a celebration of new beginnings. A late night breeze ruffles through the leaves of the trees as a revelry of emotion conjures a visionary calm placing you in my arms.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

My soul to soar beyond yesterday's sorrow
as my love opens the door of tomorrow.
My heart has seen what my eyes cannot
and the mind has touched
what the hands
forgot.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Understand
Do I understand why rainbows never end and a duck flys south just to return and nest again?A journey unmapped and incomplete test the mind to battle defeat.
No mountain high , no river deep , no blue bird song and no tears to weep.
The road ahead is what I fear a path that leads and I don't know where.
Beyond the darkness a trail appears.I question what it is I dare.
Every horizon has a sun and every dream can't be undone
No path alone , no closed doors lie The sadness is the block of time.
::::::::::::::::::::::::

No comments: