Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I Sequestered the Heavens


The silence begins to chatter through memories of the mind . Emotions explored as we travel side by side. The wind that blows is stronger everyday, whimsical it made the leaves dance and sway. A invitation leading to my heart to comfort and love and never set apart. I don’t need to look into your eyes. What my heart has seen cannot be denied.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

We are free to soar the skies of blue and dance upon the clouds anew . The love is cradled in our heart where it flamed from one small spark.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I have sequestered the heavens ,they now belong to you and I. It's where we can meet beyond this earthly time. Beyond the common seas ,high above the mountains best and past the shadows of lifes ongoing test.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I can feel warmth of the sun stronger everyday ,as it was sent from your heart to brighten up my day.It wasn't words that reached within and snagged my heart setting it on a axile and starting it to spin.The emotion that I felt like a breath of morning dew were seeded in the moment with the love I felt from you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your poetry rocks, ur an inspiration. keep up the great work! hannah G.