Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Singing > I stood beneath the waterfall ...



















Singing> I stood beneath the rushing waterfall ...listening as the gush of water cascaded over me. The magic trickled with the stream..... woke my heart and spellbound.....I began to dream.

My smile a day away since you’ve been gone, my heart can feel the loss and my mind knows something wrong.

Captivated by the embrace of memories ...I took it one step further and I felt you next to me.
This is more then just a dream.... as the spirit of your love lives inside of me.

I stood beneath the rushing waterfall ...listening ...listening as the gush of water cascaded oooooooover meeeeeeeeee.

Lyrics by Rachel Charlotte Miller

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

No comments: