Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

A Gentle Breeze blows~ ~ ~ ~ ~



Love ...the emotion that moves mountains and stops the rolling sea . Whispers of song and dance set to memories.
*****************************
A gentle breeze blows so warm and tenderly to lay upon your cheek my heart felt love for thee.To awaken you each morning and hold you through the day and when nightfall arrives it's in your dreams I'll lay....
*************************
My mission

To weave
a rainbow out of hope, faith and dreams and send it
over mountains direct from you to me.
********
To teach a crow to sit upon your window and chirp the
sounds of love like a heart sick sparrow.
********
To hold you in my arms and cradle your fears away
and wipe your brow.... everything will be ok.
********
On top the mountains where the hawk has made his stay,
I’ll teach the wind to blow my love your way.
*********
Placing a kiss in every drop of rain, I'm sending
you a storm for each and everyday.

********
My mission.... To hold you in my memories to cradle you in my dreams , to dance upon the mountains with you right next to me.


No comments: