Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Inquisitive


Lord knows I have been the inquisitive type since as far back as a I can remember . I think it had to do more with our existence and the wrongs that are evident in the world then the typical "why do birds fly?"......... human emotions consumed my thoughts in my youth. I was told I was just to sensitive. Can you be to sensitive? My father a man who loved to quote old adages repeated this one many times through out life" Treat others like you would want to be treated" A simple philosophy that seemed to make sense to me. Cheers to a friend who recently quoted that opinions are like arses everyone has one. That is where respect and acceptance of differences comes to play. No one every said life would be easy. lol

No comments: