Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Higher Still!... where Love


Tunnel of Love
A kiss in the dark, the holding of hands,
the feel of you love, certainly
in the plan.
~
Hearts that beat, a rhythm of perfection,
pulsates with magic, to perform the
labor of love.
~
A flash and we’re through, one moment
of time, just to line up and fine we’re
waiting for the next ride.
Hearts and Souls Engage.

The world set the stage, for you and I to engage.
No walks in the park or meeting after dark.

You eternally have my heart, engraved initials in the bark.
It’s no secret dear, how much I care.

I love you so, so, much, the day my soul you touched,
taught me to soar, higher then ever before.

Simply close your eyes and you will be awfully
surprised, I am there with you
through skies of grey and blue.

I won’t let it go away, love like ours cannot
fade, it is everywhere, just look
and you will see appear.

Trees bend to greet such love and the wind
blows from up above, the hollow set afire
the love of ours transpires.

I know what I taste, is sweet love of your
embrace, savoring through time and space,
nothing will take its place.

I love you that is so, and this much you
must know, like Ivy our love grows
one touch and you remember so.

The itch slowly fades away , the memories
are here to stay, when I need that touch,
my heart reaches for you to clutch.

The tighter a bond we make the more
the distance causes a ache,
I want you sowe don’t
walk alone.

Hold me everywhere, don’t you
let go dear. I’ll be waiting ,
heart and soul
engaging.
~~
Teddy Bear
I walked into the room , to feel you there ,
the presence of your love was everywhere.
I saw you climbing the mountains high,
saw you when my life was going awry.
Felt your body like the ocean tide,
strong and swift, a awesome ride.
I saw you darling,
like the teddy bear
by my side.
~~~
Now!
I want off the rollercoaster, I want off of it now.
I don't like the speed we're going,
I don't like the miles.
~
I am tired off all the up hills and the downs hills
have me on the run. Feeling a little
breathless and it's not from
making love.
~
I want off the rollercoaster, I want off it now.
I don't like the speed we're going ,
I don't like the miles.
~
I don't find a thrill at living on the edge,
this is not my idea of the ultimate,
looking over a ledge.
~
I want off the rollercoaster, I want off it now.
I don't like the speed we're going,
I don't like the miles.
~
I am just not that daring and I getting
a little tired and I never said
unseen bends were
on my top list of
disire.
~
I want off the rollercoaster, I want off it now!
~

Meet me tonight in the twilight of dreams,
your love and my love, as natural can be.

The combination of passion with a touch
of desire, creates a affinity,
to the heart empowers.

Engaged in the moment, I froze in time,
as you held me captive, till
the morning hour.

Don’t release your hold on me, I don’t
want to wake to reality.
Today I love you, like the wind loves a storm,
windswept moments that tempt the heart.
Life was meant to be simple,
but that doesn't mean it was
meant to be easy.
~~
There is a fine line where happiness meets hell.
Holding your love with my mind
an d having empty arms.
~~
I feel the complications of love,
distant yet close.
~
Confusion... where warmth penetrates the souls but floods the mind.
~
I refuse to close my eyes without your arms comforting,
borrowing your soul.
~
Help Me!


A September Celebration

The flowering Quince forced a second bloom,
and the last blooming roses, still hint of perfume.

The hollow prepares, with a gaiety of song, as
the crickets hum with the wind so strong.

Hills and meadows meet with applause,
as a September Celebration is getting on.

Weep not heart of yesterday, tomorrow
is on it's way and I can feel the hint
of preparation as I make my way.

Escaped from the darkness, as happiness
await, pulsating heart beats,
my soul on display.

Dance in the heavens, dance on earth,
dance with my love in the shade
of the Birch.
~

With You By My Side


In every love song that waits to be sung, on every star a memory hung.
I dance upon the heavens high, with you by my side.


In all the places that I have yet to see and all that fate has in store for me,
The stroll through life, has me stumbling, with you by my side.

~~~~~

If only just to hold you...


Visit from the heron on the pool deck,
frogs jumping in to save their neck.


Cool rain and the late summer winds,
a little reminder, a new season set to spin.


Colors changing and leaves begin to fall
a little premature, I can’t count them all.


Sounds of nature, a chorus do they make,
sweet sounds to document the day.


Yesterday brought a little sadness, but
holding your hand, I left behind the madness.


Spring, summer, winter or fall, I accept
the challenges, big and small.


A day with you, brings smiles to my
face, a joy that nothing can replace.


Race, to you say good morning and
goodnight, just to hold you close,
if only in mind.

Spark


Your imprint on my soul, unmistakably took a hold.
The obvious of love is the sight of a wild fire,
ignited

in the heart , you can view the flame,
as it is burns out of control,

the sparks of love as seen in my eyes.

The Elusive Masquerade

Don’t resist the invite, to take my hand and dance through the night.
You can lean towards a disguise, but you can’t hide what I see inside.


Hearts bolt and souls leap, where only truelove would dare to meet.
Beyond the world, of mortal embrace, is a glimpse of the twist of fate.


In the realm of fantasy, we are the creators of our dreams,
but this is something more, a beauty of the mind, we dared to explore.

Passion as seen in your eyes, reflects a fire unto the star lit skies.
Intense, the flame blazes wickedly, as it fuses your love to me.



Softly Sings> Tonight

Tonight I rest my weary head, in the arms of my best friend.
Where I can be the queen or maiden of dreams.

Tonight I rest my weary head, in the arms of my best friend.
Where I am secure with a love so pure.

Tonight I rest my weary head, in the arms of my best friend.
Where sadness fades away, as only good thoughts find the way.

Tonight I rest my weary head, in the arms of my best friend.

~~~

It is nice to touch people, it is even nicer to be touched back.


I was wakened by the sounds of childrens laughter,
run and play and chasing after, all on a sunny day.
Sit and giggles on the swing, she turns to him and
begins to she sing, higher still... beyond the mountains
out of the hollow, taken flight with the swallows, he
gave her wings.
~
In the silence of the morning, visions calm and visions warming.
Tears of happiness were falling, as the child in me was calling.
I could here your response, a chant in a child like voice, higher still.
Beyond the mountains of the hollow, taken flight with the swallows, she
gave him wings.
~
Morning sun yet to rise and in the darkness to my surprise, I squint to
see, there mused with laughter, children playing ever after, gently fade
away. The skylight breached the hills and in the sun’s reflection revealed,
two friends at play. Floating on a cloud like rafter a man and woman whisper
with laughter......higher still, beyond the mountains of the hollow,
taken flight with the swallows, I saw their.......

I can't hide the sparkle that shines through my eyes,

nor hide the joy that you placed inside. Smiles through

the heart to light dark of day and when the silence follows,

laughter makes it way.

I can't hide the sparkle that shines through my eyes

nor loves reflection it lights the evening sky. Energy

that can be felt, enough to melt the heart .

I can't hide the sparkle that shines through my eyes,

remants of the fire that burns from inside. Warmth

that was given the day you appeared, walked into

my life and sadness disappeared.

I can't hide the sparkle that shines through my

eyes, its created with the memories shared by

you and I. Travels mountains, swims the

river deep and is always there to warm

me, even when I sleep.

~~~

Chasing the child in me around a city block,

I laughed out loudly as I felt the chains unlock.

Silly as a ten year old, chipper as twenty one,

Spinning till I'm dizzy and the day is done.

~

With you I'm alive, as alive as I can be.

Makes me feel like dancing underneath

the hemlock trees.

~

The tears harden, no more water can

there be, as your warmth dried up

all the tears in me.

No comments: