Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, September 01, 2006

Painting Rainbows!

You can paint the Rainbows, I'll paint the Sunshine
and together will paint Love, where ever dreams are found.
~~
I'm am....

I’m taking control of this heartbreak.
I’ll always love you, but I wont beg.

I’m taking control back, no longer
caught in your mind games trap.
I put the pieces back in place,
even though my mind
still wants to race.

I’m taking back control,
slowing down the tears
from my eyes roll. Days
become years, do you really
care?

I’m taking control, taught the heart
not to be the fool. Living, learning
broke the hold, graduating from
lovers school.

I’m taking control, you can
master everything, but you’ll lose
that hold, cut those puppet strings,
now I'm free, the mind released.

I’m in control, though you will
always have a certain hold, in my
heart and in my life, but the
reigns aren’t as tight.

I’m taking control, I won’t
dance on the rocks of life,
you can see me still at night
I dancing on those clouds
till the morning light.

I am definitely in control,
It's not that I don’t feel a
wee bit scared, close
my eyes and then your
there, standing in
your underwear.

I am in control,
laughing and smiling
thats my goal.
.

~~~~

1 comment:

John said...

That's GOOD to hear!