Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, September 25, 2006

Soul Kissing

No Goodbyes!
No Goodbye my love, no tears my love.
I will hold you everyday, distance will
not sway, the love I feel for you.
~
Fate has made its play and taken you
in body, but never shall it take, the
memories that we made, nor
the love we shared.
~
One dream brought you here ,
heart and soul, love and laughter.
Nothing will take the place of the
joy that you gave from the
moment you first appeared.
~
I will always love you so, forever
I challenge that anyone find a love
like yours in mine , that sets the
world a spin.
~
No goodbyes my love, no tears my love,
we have stumbled beyond the garden
gates to taste the nectar of the sweetest
love.
~
Forever you will stay the rose
of my garden. I will never let it go
it blooms and blooms a show of
how much I love you.
~
Soul Kissing

The kiss is a emotional greeting of hello or goodbye,
warm, sensual , the melding of hearts, the soul in
flight. The passion, desire and the power of two,
when the body connects and love shines through.
~
Behind closed doors or out in view, the magic
of touch creates a world of new. Welcome the
seasons one and all, winter, spring , summer
and fall.
~
Tingling sensation, blinded thoughts,
legs quivering and a heart nearly stops.
The kiss at a distance embraces, as I feel
your love in all I do.

No comments: