Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, September 08, 2006

Melting snowflakes!

When snow crystals settle on the branches of hemlock green,
I'll be ever warm thinking of you and me.
~~
I can handle anything the season sends our way,
as long as you are holding my hand, everything will be okay.
~~~



So fragrant the September rose in its final stage of bloom,
softened petals of many colors silhouette
the gone by days of June.
~

Mirrored images of yesterday, a season now the past, as
we welcome Autumn, we say goodbye to
summer and all the laughs.
~

Passion.. the emotion that strikes the flame of desire,
secretive and sensual gives to the heart the power.
~

Touching with the mind, feeling with the heart,
embraced souls entwine, a lovers work of art.

No comments: