Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, September 01, 2006

Sweet September!


My heaven exist in dreams, where you are holdin me!
Where rainbows never fade and blue skies
welcome our embrace.

La la la

In the charm of the vineyards, the calm of the sea,
in the heart of the dream, a choreographed
promenade.

She gestured with a curtsey, he conveyed with a bow,
melding in circles, they danced all around.

La la la she sang and to this his response,
La la la beat his heart to the rhythm of song.
La la la she sang and to this his response,
La la la sweet maiden to our final swan song.

Welcome my love on the dance floor of life
,unlocking the treasure to the soul excites.

Riches more precious then silver or gold,
as they overflowed, the magic unfold.

La la la she sang and to this his response,
La la la beat his heart to the rhythm of song
La la la she sang and to this his response,
La la la sweet maiden to our final swan song.




Silk Screen Hello




Silk screen hello, blue river goodbye,
a secret concealed deep inside.

Raspberry kisses, teddy bear hugs,
childhood dreams, stories of love.

Wind blown memories, rays of
heartache, sunburst moments
shaken at stake.

Crest the mountain, sail
the sea, brace the day,
your love met
with me.




A curse or a blessing or a gift from the God’s,
as you chant the spell that captured my heart.

Weaving dreams or catching stars, wherever
your going , I’m right where you are.

I’m running through valleys, I’m swinging
from high. I following you baby, I’m right
in by your side.

When life takes a toll and gloom sets on in,
I reach for you baby, my best friend.
~~~

Sweet September has its way with me ,
stirring thoughts that spark the heart to dream.

I love you more then you will ever know...

Sweet September partnered with the soul,
to embrace your love, as

I love you more then you will ever know....
~~~


A touch of September breeze, as it's felt dancing through the leaves.
Whisper Of love heard through the hills sends throughout me a
haunting chill. I understand, the pleasure that we share
and I return my heart felt love to you my darling dear.

A calm that soothes the mind and comforts the heart,
you did your part, in making me fall in love.
I have held you close and danced upon the heavens,
as I had fallen under your spell, rest yea weary soul.

I wish the sea to gently wash upon your feet, the gift of Joy,
that forever became a part of my inner being. I can see beyond

all tomorrows as we know them, I can dream the dream of
your sweet embrace.

When silence returns, the mountains will still sing of the
love released unto the heavens , of the beauty we sent
soaring ever free and the magic we created the
day you shared the gift of love with me.




~~~~

I held you threw the night, I woke to the joy of your love and when the darkness draped itself around me, you burned through with the light of a thousands suns. The pieces of the puzzle are now complete, as one by one you fullfilled destinys vision.

~~~~

Hands interlocks,

souls entwined,

hearts one.

~~~







No comments: