Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Paper Heart


I shall not allow time and distance to over shadow the treasure,
we have touched and created a life long pleasure .
Love like ours can never be measured, spans the heart to keep us
together. When sorrow visits the day,
I will grasp
to those of Joy we made.

When song birds sing of love in spring, and trees of
autumn dance in the breeze, I’ll have seen
your love growing, as the wind blows you to me.

I can’t stop thinking of the day and how you
made my heart feel this way. I don’t ever
want you to go away, I want you
in my heart stay.

I have felt the love inside me, I have seen
the love around me, I have danced with
love in the clouds, the day
you came around.
~~

Today


Today, I hold each moment shared with you,
as I can feel your touch in everything I do.

Today, our souls entwined together,
as my greatest fear is that time
would break the tether.

Today, I allowed the dreams control, as I
closed my eyes and allowed
your arms to hold.

Today, I cried for fates barricade,
no matter how close,
teardrops
still invade.

Today, I viewed another side of love,
one with the ability, to send
the needy hugs.

Today, the laughter broke the silence of
the hollow, as my heart quickly
learned to follow.

Today, I said goodbye to the hazy green
days of summer,dizzy from the beat
I welcomed Autumns number.

Today, I loved you like no other,
when I met you underneath
the Autumn Covers.
Today....

A page from September creates a paper heart and you hold the scissors
cutting through the dark. In your hands, tattered and worn,
the fragile heart, clip clip reborn.The secrets of yesterday,
the hopes and the dreams, a scatter of confetti,
like seeds drifting in the stream.



All that separates one years season from the next is the memories accumulated. For without memories each season would dissipate in the wind, in its failure to document the wonders of life.
~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you possess any idea for what reason I entertain Java fault warning while loading your website in IE 6?

Before I go, give permission me thank you for your understanding with my English as (I'm confident you have figured this at this moment ,), English is not my initial tongue as a result I am using Google Translate to figure out how to record what I really mean to voice.