Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Da da da's .. La la la's


To you my dearest I place a gift from my heart, the kiss that travels
over mountains and proceeds through out the dark. Silent is the
kiss I place upon your pillow, soft and gentle and calmingly mellow.

When you lay your head tenderly to sleep tonight, the kiss will be
a reminder of my love that holds you tight. When darkness and silence gains
the upper hand the kiss of love will battle to make you understand.

The world became smaller the day we had met, we
removed the barriers of river and ocean tide, as we
closed the gaps of the canyons and hills of high.

Sleep well my sweet till the morn of blue, when the sunrises
and tomorrows love debuts. Greater, stronger, more beautiful
then today, as we teach the heart how to graciously obey


I Will

I will sing for you my love, I will dance to you my love.
I will feel for you my love, have touched my very soul.


Brace yourself as the wind and I, battle great distance
and time, to hold onto your memories the bond of
you and I.


Echo the sound of sweet harmony, the passion and
lust that I can only dream. The caress felt for all
eternity, as you are now in me.


Feel my breath day and night ,as I blow the tender kiss
of life. The energy you’ll feel is passion set free.


Swept up in the joy you bring, my hearts sings, as
my soul dances with the safe and gentle embrace.


I will sing for you my love,

I will dance to you my love,

I will feel for you my love,

have

touched

my

very

soul..
~

Cantero per

Canterò per voi il mio amore, io ballerò a voi il mio amore. Riterrò per voi il mio amore, ho toccato la mia anima stessa. Rinforzisi come il vento e la I, distanza di battaglia e tempo grandi, tenere sulle vostre memorie che legano voi e la I.

Echeggi il suono di armonia dolce, della passione e del lust che posso sognare soltanto. Il caress ritenuto per tutto il eternity, come siete ora in me.

Ritenga che il miei giorno dell'alito e notte,as salto il bacio tenero di vita. L'energia che riterrete è libero stabilito di passione.

Profondo in su nella gioia portate, i miei cuori canta, poichè la mia anima balla con il sicuro e delicato abbracci.

Canterò per voi il mio amore.......... Ballerò a voi il mio amore.... Riterrò per voi il mio amore, ho toccato la mia anima stessa.........









Da de da de Da..... La La de La de La et font vous ont fait le mien. Jour et nuit d'hantise, émotions que je ne peux pas combattre.
Da de da de Da.... La La de La de La et font vous ont fait le mien. Les coeurs se heurtant, demeurer d'âmes et les rêves nous envoient glissant.
Da de da de Da... La La de La de La et font vous ont fait le mien. Un tenir le premier rôle est tombé, un arc-en-ciel commence, histoire de l'amour et vous mon ami.
La La de La de la La des da de da de Da... et font vous ont fait le mien. Après les collines noires, se lever haut me donne des froids que je ne peux pas nier.
Da de da de Da... La La de La de La et font vous ont fait le mien. Aimants à l'acier, l'attraction là et quand j'écoute la suffisance de mots l'air.
La La de La de la La des da de da de Da... et font vous ont fait le mien.
Da de da de Da... La La de La de La et font vous ont fait le mien........

Singing>
Da da da’s ..... La la la’s and do do do’s make you mine.
An obsession day and night, emotions I cannot fight.

Da da da’s .... La la la’s and do do do’s make you mine.
Hearts colliding, souls abiding and dreams send us gliding.

Da da da’s ... La la la’s and do do do’s make you mine.
A star has fallen, a rainbow begins, story of love
and you my friend.

Da da da’s ...La la la’s and do do do’s make you mine.
Past the black hills, rising high gives me chills I can’t deny.

Da da da’s ... La la la’s and do do do’s make you mine.
Magnets to steel, the attraction there and when I listen
the words fill the air.

Da da da’s ...La la la’s and do do do’s make you mine.
Da da da’s ... La la la’s and do do do’s make you mine........

No comments: