Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Someone else!


The beat of your heart

Waken to the beat of your heart, to smiles and dreams a jump start.

Racing to see sunrise, when your warmth and fire was already inside.
Loving you is what I do , every moment I think of you.

Waken to the beat of your heart, to smiles and dreams a jump start.
Always here with me, making all the seasons feel like the first of spring.
Fun and something new, when I dance on clouds with you.

Waken to the beat of your heart , to smile and dreams a jump start.


My Love

I saw your face in the sun’s reflection and
your signature all over those clouds.

Driving down the road, I looked to my heart,
to see that you were right there inside.
~
The phone gave a busy signal,
but your laughter went for the ride.

Traveling down the road, with a smile
to my face, my love was right by my side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I met the little boy who laughs and has me skipping through the grass,
Oh! what a day when you found your way.

I met the man who held my hand and walked upon the sand,
Oh! what a dream when your here with me.

I met the friend who dared to share, a friendship so rare.
Oh! what a play when your heart conveys.

I met the love of my life, who to my soul revived.
Oh! what a dance , the dance of my life.


I met you one day and life is not the same,
Oh! how I love you my friend.



Singing> The song of rain enraptures my very soul, the touch of love so beautiful to my heart holds. The world staged the magic, not something to conceal in the attic.. hiding would be so tragic, your love and mine I parade for all to see. In the stars..... beyond the hills...Look my love, oh look everyone and see. The beauty that I found, when your love stumbled blindly in on me......Oh! look to the sun, Oh! look to the moon! Oh look to the world as it translates love to the music of autumn breeze.
~~
Le chant de la chanson de la pluie ravit ma âme même, le contact de l'amour si beau à mes prises de coeur. Le monde a mis en scène la magie, pas quelque chose cacher dans le grenier. se cachant serait si tragique, votre défilé de l'amour I. Dans le mon amour tient le premier rôle..... au delà du regard de collines... mon amour, regard de l'OH chacun et voit. La beauté que j'ai trouvée, quand votre amour a trébuché dedans sur moi...... l'OH ! regardez au soleil, OH ! regardez à la lune ! Regard d'Oh au monde elle traduisent l'amour à la brise d'automne.

My mother’s favorite quote was “if you think you have it bad , someone else has it worse” . I grew up hearing that often, in some ways I understood that she did not want to allow self pity a platform. In many ways she was correct if we compare apples with oranges , someone indeed has it worse. I lived my life by those words. But as I aged and had more contact with people, I saw that we are all met with challenges and a glimpse of someone else’s life would indeed show us the trials of life, as we peer through our neighbors looking glass.
The more issues I had confronted in my own life, the heavier the weight, accumulative like radiation from x rays. I realized that it mattered little what someone else was dealing with , what their burden to carry was. What each person has to face is like the child’s set of Lincoln logs , one upon the other until you can no longer put another log upon the cabin without it collapsing. I felt those weights this morning, trivial to some , bizarre to others and outlandish to many. I believe that we are always comparing various times, places, people and things. What really matters is can you personally accept that which has taken the years of neglect and built walls of sorrow.
I look at the beauty of life, it is so simply wonderful, with respect for mother nature, even a storm becomes a beautiful display of power that enraptures the soul. Then where does all this deceit come from? Human greed, selfishness, self pity and anger, all cause people to make awful decisions. Love is the most pure of emotion, true love has neither greed, nor selfishness , anger and definitely not self pity. I gathered all my thoughts of both past and present. Age , time, weariness, to many buckets of tears or just the awareness of what you feel and believe and what you know truly exist.
I still see the hurt in eyes of others, the pain in their hearts and the trials with which people confront daily. I no longer put myself up for comparison. I know what is right, I know what is just , I know what is good, I know what God represents in my life. There fore I shall not allow sadness to dictate the chapters of my life.
~~

I love your smile, your warmth, your arms that comfort
in the night and I love that you dared to care.
~~
I'll Be

I'll be waiting in my bedroom tonight,
for your arms so tight,
to hold through the night.
I'll be waiting for you.

I'll be dreaming as the stars shine,
with you in my mind,
oh love so fine,
I'll be waiting for you.

I'll be holding my pillow tight,
you won't get a fight,
I'm loving you tonight.
I'll be waiting for you.....



Dodging those rain drops, dodging the grey.
Kiss of magic put sunshine in my day.
I’ll say, I wouldn’t want it any other way.

~~
Dodging those raindrops, dodging the grey.
Holding your hand , in the wind we sway.
I’ll say, I wouldn’t want it any other way.

~~
Dodging those raindrops, dodging the grey.
Strolling with you and my heart obeys.
I’ll say, I wouldn’t want it any other way.

~~


~~




No comments: