Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, August 18, 2006

We Are



Reality

I have felt love so pure, no sadness can there be,
as the emotions strong and gentle can never be removed from me.
~
Distance may separate our mortal frame,

I have felt a deeper love that ignites the flame.
~
Whispers gently through the night, soul to soul we breathe,
the touch of pleasure surfacing, from the chapter memory.
~
Deeply ingrained the words like fire brands to steel,
the happiness that we have shared, is what makes our dreams so real.
~



Upon the Stars

The sunset cast shades of red and pink a top the horizon
and in the blinding glare of light I saw something so surprising.
~
Silhouette of two, hand and hand they walked, and with out
a single word, I could hear the whispers to the soul unlock.
~
Hearts race the waves to shore, the lure simply amazing, piercing
eyes of crystal sparkle, the view that held me gazing.
~
Silence followed darkness into the depth of the sea, until the
clouds parted and starlight switched a light to see.
~
Reappearing in the night, the grace and beauty flow.
Sweethearts mingled one to one as the iridescence

reflects of beauty, creates a lovers glow.
~
The dance upon the stars, sears a perfect vision in my mind.
The portrait that is painted, the masterpiece a one of a kind,
a display of our love, that stops the hands of time.


Runaway

When I need to runaway, I simply close my eyes
and there I find you waiting with those loving

arms so fine.
~
High above mountains, the hills loudly ring.
Deep within my soul, the song of love sings.
~
When I need to runaway, I simply close my eyes
and there I feel your grasp like a wild mountain vine.
~
Beyond the trials of life and the heaviness of heart,
I keep holding to the magic that gave this love a start.
~
When I need to runaway, I simply close my eyes
and in the clouds of happiness, I see you and I.

~

We Are!

We are the energy that fuels the flame, the fire that burns within our very soul.
Sweeping passionately through the heart, set desire uncontrollably a blaze.
~
No mountain a barrier make, no river can contain what we create.
The beauty rages through the fire, delegates to us the power,
to live, to be and to set free, the spirit of our inner being .
~
Ravaging moments of the hour, memories that we will never tire of.
Joy, happiness and glee, taught us what to believe.
~
Virgin emotions cast in breath, bare the touch to the breast.
Tender, whimsical dance of hearts, ignites the love with one small spark .

~

As I compared my childhood with the children of today, I see a remarkable difference. In the years of my childhood, even in some of the most complicated situations, children could be children, they could sing folk songs, laugh and play childhood games. There were many ways to escape the stress of a turbulent life. A fairy tale had away of creating dreams. Fantasy or reality, or is that there is just a bit of reality in all of fantasy? I was once told that even with a joke there is always a bit fact somewhere hidden in it.
Technology has robbed children of today of the innocence at such a young age, they are just so much more aware of their surrounding with less chance to escape.
Folklore is just that, fantasy and reality dancing on the same stage. As the curtain opens the tale begins.....

Close your eyes my sweet love, a story I’ll tell of the forgotten maiden, in the hollow she dwells.
Surrounded by flowers and the hills and the trees,a worldly bouquet to the soul teased.
The colors so cheerful on the canvas of life, created a platform to dance day and night.
Lost in the thicket the last teardrop fell, as the heart of the maiden fell under a spell.
A soul on collision, picked up her heart and the love of two bonded and will never part.

No comments: