Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I


The escape over mountains, in the dark of night,
when I need to get away, it’s to you my love I write.
~
Each wind swept kiss blown gently through the day,
brings with it memories that will never fade away.
~
So heavenly a touch , soft and tender to the soul,
cradles the heart , when life can be so cruel .
~
A doorway to the majestic, high above the clouds,
where the dance of fantasia magically unfolds.
~
Soul to soul embrace that gathers beyond the storms,
to comfort and love and to the heart transform.
~
When clouds of darkness blanket heavily the mind,
your love and my love will strengthen as it entwines.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I

I have seen love, without color or form,
in the mystic of the moment such creation was born.

~

I have felt love, it grows from within and
in this mystery we call life, is the beauty of the thorns.

~

I have tasted love, like sweet wine upon my lips,
smooth and strong, leaves tenderly a kiss.

~
I have heard love, the song that fills the air,
embraces the silence, with the tune respect and care.

~

No comments: