Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

orry!

Singing>
Rooster sunning and the dogs asleep, the silence of the hollow makes the heart weep.
Black Eye Susan’s canvas of gold , reflection of your friendship through my very soul.

~
Wind gusting , lifts me to a height, to dance with my lover each moon lit night.
Beautiful the music to my ear, concert of love, in a grand premier.


Shaky and uneasy with those dreaded butterflies,
if you could step inside, a glimpse of the mind.
~
Immersed in thought, ample space and time,
no emptiness, what overflows divine.
~
Your love a blessing in a charmed disguise,
exudes from the heart, a musical chime.
~
I believe the magic is in the hour, where
the mingling of thoughts, lit my heart a fire.
~~

Orry
~
I shall never let my surroundings control my thought,
trust and respect shall never be forgot.
~
You held my hand each second of the day,
I promise that I will never let that grip fade away.
~
I thank you for your patience, you ability to care,
more then anything, I thank you for being here.
~~
To you my love who awakens me each morning with the breath of life,
challenges all that surrounds us, the anger and the strife.
~
To you my love who embraces the darkness of the night, when my eyes
struggle, the brilliance of the glow, reflect from your heart, to cast a light.
~
To you my love, who dares to believe and stroll upon the seasons of many
fallen leaves, raking through the old, to allow the beauty to reseed.
~
To you my love, whose kiss is felt in all I do, searing the surface
with a beauty to see us through.
~
To you my love, I give my heart and my soul, gentle the embrace,
powerful unfolds, whispers magically of the merging jewel.
~
I Love You!



À vous mon amour qui me réveille chaque matin avec le souffle de la vie, défie le tout ce qui nous entoure, la colère et le de différends
~
A vous mon amour qui embrasse l'obscurité de la nuit, quand mes yeux luttent, le brillant de la lueur, se reflètent de votre coeur, pour mouler un léger
~
à vous mon amour, qui ose croire et flâner sur les saisons de beaucoup de feuilles tombées, ratissant par le vieux, pour permettre à la beauté au de reseed.
~
A vous mon amour, dont le baiser est senti en tout que je , desséchant la surface avec une beauté pour nous voir à travers le
~
à vous mon amour, Je donne mon coeur et mon âme, adoucissent l'embrassement, puissant dévoile, chuchote comme par magie du
~

De fusionnement de bijou je t'aime !



Today’s bitchiness was comparative to a day in the labor room giving birth,
I bet your glad you wern't in the labor room, we survived.

No comments: