Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, July 31, 2006

Rose

Music played on heart strings, beautiful the melody.
Accompanied by the love of you and me,
the song of memories.




A little fascination , jumping and a racing to swing in the summer breeze.
The child in you, met the child in me and laughing and smiling are we.

~
The depth my heart would travel, rocky roads and gravel, bound to find
my way. The bridge built is stronger then steel,
as the foundation of love makes a play.


Rose

Pleasing to look at, difficult to hold,
beauty impressive, fragrance bold.
~
Close as your heart ,distanced by thorns,
not a possession to hide in the drawers.
~
Unrestraint a love appears,
soul released in the atmosphere.
~
Upward, outward, beyond the fog, beyond the haze,
and the sorrow of song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wake unto my arms, feel my breath against your cheek
.The seal of love secures and to the heart complete.
~
The dance of love my dear, a honey coated treat,
beautifully embraced with kindness of sweet.

~
Graceful as a deer, jumping quickly out of sight,
your love jumped into my heart,creating such delight

~

Singing>

No sin in loving , no sadness or blues, only joy and magic and my love for you.

Just listen my darling and this you'll hear, the song of someone who definitely cares.

I need you to dance upon the stars, to hold my hand and brake the prison of bars.

Just listen my darling and this you'll hear, the song of someone who definitely cares

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A top the mountain, beyond the depth of mind, the words shout the loudest, are yours and mine.

I love you... I love you.... Means little to some. I love you...I love you...Your my sticky bun.

Sweet and silly, my heart has succumb... I love you, I love you.. Our days filled with fun.

~~

A top the mountain, happy and sad, warm and wonderful , our world is not bad.

I love you... I love you.. Means little to some.. I love you.. I love you...Your my sticky bun.

Taste like fruit of the sweet apple tree, tasty and delicious each moment we breath.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, new to the site, thanks.