Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Oak


A rose, many petals, one dream,to hold you in my arms.
Today,tomorrow and forever!


The trees of the woodland appeared dark and grey, internal the bars , a prison they create.
The sun glistening, freckled through the leaves, nurtured the young oak, grown from just one little seed.
Branches reaching, roots grip to hold and there I find a new beginning was waiting to unfold.
A friendship so strong, it takes a stand to say, I'll confront the sadness and bring gaiety to the day.
Gazing into the thicked there wasn't any doubt, the nourishment of love, is what cause the oak to sprout.





Singing>


I can’t miss what’s growing deep in my heart, even the distance can’t keep our love apart. A little melancholy, until I realized, no matter where our travels, your always by my side. Ingrained beneath the surface, is the first time you laughed and when the house is empty, I envision hand in hand our path.

Looking deep within you’ll chance to find, that I danced into your heart or you danced into mine. Silence does a duet with memories of the mind, whispers of merriment, pleasures undefined.

A tear still falls and I know not why, until I took a closer look and I saw
you and I. The reflection ever clearer, the facts are simply this, that our
bond was sealed with life’s kiss.

I can’t miss what’s growing deep in my heart, even the distance can’t keep
our love apart.........
YYYY

No comments: