Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Smiling

I'm ok.... if your ok !

Yesterday I allowed my self to tread in seemingly still water.
Immersed in the yesterdays long gone, I felt the weight of
reality, that begged to hold you. Anchored by denial or
freed by acceptance, I gasped as I tilted my head
back to remain afloat. Like the mirage of the desert,
visions of you filled my mind, heart and soul.
I called out to you, a plead for our inner
beings to once again unite.
~~~~~~~~~
For one moment I believed that one wrong choice, sentenced me.
Road barriers and blocks, mountains, hills and it didn’t stop.
Traveled far and traveled long, many years without the song.
No dead end is in sight, the passage of righteousness to the right.
Paths in life that no one told of detours, yet to unfold.
~~~~~~

It is a new day and this to shall pass!



No comments: