Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Daisy

A Daisy with its semblance of simplicity,
is one of my favorite flowers.
Those not so subtle signs that summer has once again graced us with
its natural alluring charm of artistry. A explosion of color and sun
warmed days reminds us of summers of long ago and a pleasant
welcome to explore the beauty of today.
~~
Yes, yes, yes......here we birth passion, the ultimate in my loving you!
YYYYY
The moment held me captive as it played the chords like that of a great love song that sings to the heart. Detached from the quarrels imbedded in the mind,the inner being reached beyond the depth of reality, as I felt a spirtitual embrace. Surreal the images, froze time, if only for a brief second I felt, heard and tasted the pleasures of your love. Our souls on a vovage, feel no separation. As in the beauty of a Daisy, we have expanded beyond the harshness of our surroundings, to unite in a magnifcent bond of existence as one.


No comments: