Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Sweet Song!



I heard the notes, as you hit upon the keys.
The sound of rhapsody, to my heart tease
.
Y
Your morning kiss, plays the song in me.
A melody that brings me to my knees.
Y
I heard the notes, as you hit upon the keys.
Soulful vibrations triggered love in me.
Y
Charmed by the words, Scripted in the breeze.
Sweet song, sung in harmony.
~~

It is not of sight that was so bewitching of power,
it is your energy that set my soul on fire.
~~~~~
You possess the magic to embrace, with just one word or
the mention of your name. Place your mind right here next to mine
and allow your body to travel space and time. Feel my love stroke passionately your soul and allow your heart to tenderly take hold. Intense each breath I take, as your movement, a pleasure does it make. Flesh seated next to flesh, as I dream of you fondling my breast.My appetite devours the time, that I spend with you in my mind. Shaken I can barely breathe, as you sensually entwine with me, our presence set on fire, giving emotions all the power. One moment or a hour, matters little when your love, is all that I desire.
~~~
Vous possédez la magie pour embrasser, avec juste un mot ou la mention de votre nom. Placez votre droite d'esprit ici à côté du mien et permettez à votre corps de voyager l'espace et temps. Sentez mon course d'amour passionément votre âme et permettez à votre coeur de prendre tendrement la prise. Intense chaque souffle je prends, en tant que votre mouvement, un plaisir il fait. Chair posée à côté de la chair, comme je rêve de vous caressant mon sein. Mon appétit dévore chaque pensée car est la fièvre de l'amour ce que j'ai attrapé. Secoué je peux à peine respirer, comme vous vous enlacerez sensually à moi. Votre présence a placé sur le feu, donnant à des émotions toute la puissance.
~~~~~~
Love Me, and teach eternity the meaning of passion!

I have chased dreams through mountains both big and tall,
and then again there were those that didn’t amount to much at all.
In this world where there are many, I have found that just one Penny,
amounts to more then any treasure that I can recall.
Cloak of Sadness

I shed the cloak of sadness, no longer am I the fool.
I stand before you bare naked, unveiling heart and soul.
~~
The sounds of laughter break the silence, the visions
unfold. The beauty of loves embrace,
life’s most precious jewel.
~~
The sparkle dust slips through the fingers, impossible to
hold. The treasure that I value dearly
is not of common gold.
~~

Passion, love and respect, intricate, yet bold. The weave,
like lace so delicate, knots a mighty hold.
~~
Weakened by days long gone, I slipped on those of old,
to find that you were simply waiting, friend on patrol.
~~
The wind dipped into the hollow to stimulate the trees,
the dance of summer love, felt in every breeze.
~
Yesterdays Shadow
Yesterdays shadow, no longer controls,
no longer the power, no longer the hold.
You had my heart, my love and soul.
You messed with the bond, life takes its toll.
I am here today and one by one,
I'm building my life and refuse to run.

No comments: