Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Fly Fisherman


A fly fisherman casting in the stream,
you hooked my heart and cast the dream.
~
Bopping, jumping, reel me in,
snared on the bait of loving.
~
Tugging, jumping, in and out ,
oxygen deprived, can’t do without.
~
Hold me for a little while, and
toss be back with that ornery smile.
~
Tiring from yesterday, you still have
the ability to make my day.

Wanting something new, I need to share
my tomorrow’s with you.
~
Flipping and flopping and I’m back,
caught in middle of your minnow trap.
~
Leave your line out, give it slack, hey!
Mr. Fisherman, don’t throw me back.
~
I like being snagged it's true, don't
throw me back to the water blue.
~
Hold me, hold me, for a little while
, a little cpr and you'll see a smile.
~
Gaining strength, I'm swimming
on top, no longer belly up and doing
flip flops.
~
A fly fisherman casting in the stream,
you hooked my heart and cast a dream.
~
Hey! Mr. Fisherman ya reeled me in,
netted my heart and set my world
a spin.
~
Out of breath, I'm giving in.
I'm in the arms of loving.
~
Please Mr. Fisherman don't throw me
back, my loving so hot , i'll need
a ice pack.
~~
Jump on in and swim with me,
heat the water to hundred degrees.
Loving, living, wanting you, there
is nothing I wouldn't do.

No comments: