Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, July 08, 2006

.....

Tonight Your Mine

Weep not heart of yesterday, tonight your arms I'll lay.
Our head upon the pillow sleep, our souls the love forever keep.
Whisper gently words of love, two worlds clash and now there's one.
A haunting through day and night, powerful emotions, I cannot fight.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



The compound leaves of the locust tree, fan like in appearance,
wave gently, as they arch over the waters edge. Soothing,
the moment creates a oasis oftranquility. Captivated,
I fell into a state of one with the hollows canvas of motion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Help Me
Wipe the tears from my eyes, tell me is this wrong or right.
Heal my heart and set it free, release the hold you have on me.
Everywhere I look I see, days when you were here with me.
~....
I lied I don't understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.