Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Whispers


I wanted more and needed more, and the Lord did just that,
the Lord sent me more, he sent me you.
~~~
Always
A glimpse behind, just to see,
city, country or sipping tea.
The room no longer empty,
as I carry you inside of me.
~~
Sit and gaze into the light,
a reflection strong, I cannot fight.
Shadows dancing, now perform,
the duet of love pure.
~~
Heaven
Heaven do not tease me, when in my path you placed,
a friend that makes me laugh and my heart race.
~
Luck, fate or fortune, destiny or dreams, not a
orchard of many, but a pearl of one that gleams.
~
Mortals walk the earth, souls at night in flight,
hearts taking residence, in the tree of life.
~~~
The Lord has set in motion and blessed us with his grace.
Therefore I shall not neglect, what the Lord has put in Place.

No comments: